Terms and Conditions
· The member’s area has been set up to help traders learn and progress with their trading career. Anyone who is found being abusive towards other members and disrupting their learning will be removed from our services.
· Anyone trying to sell/promote a product or service which is not part of the StrategyVault Learning Company will be removed from our services.
· The material from StrategyVault Learning is strictly for the education of our members. If anyone is found copying or selling it, they will be removed from our services.
· The StrategyVault system is protected on our server. Anyone found trying to sell it on or decompile it without written consent from us, will be removed from our services.
· Anyone found using the StrategyVault system for anything else apart from their learning, will be removed from out services
· Members are purchasing our Training and support and will be given the StrategyVault on their chosen available platform. Once they have activated their StrategyVault , our training will begin and no refunds will be given. (Refund Policy)
· Anyone found breaking the above terms and conditions will be removed from our services and any future updates will no longer be provided.
· Neither StrategyVault nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall the StrategyVault or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to: procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, and/or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
· StrategyVault reserves the right to remove a member without written warning if they feel they have breached the above Terms & Conditions.